Monday, May 5, 2008

Giant Cupcake

From the tiny cupcakes on a stick posted below to a GIANT cupcake! I don't discriminate. I love all cupcakes. I've wanted this special cupcake pan by Wilton since I saw this post last summer. Isn't it fantastic? I wasn't ready to drop $30 on it until I had a party planned to create it for. Well, while browsing the end caps at Target this past weekend I saw the pan on CLEARANCE! It was more than 50% off so I couldn't pass it up. I can't wait to try it out. I'll be sure to post pics when I do. If you'd like to see pics now of other people's creations with this pan, I did a Google image search here. Happy Monday... back to my paperwork!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Target endcaps and yay for giant cupcakes! Can't wait to see your masterpiece! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. please make me some cupcakes. thanks

    ReplyDelete