Monday, September 29, 2008

Initial nursery ideas

Who would have thought deciding on baby bedding and room design would be so difficult? I've been looking at ideas and possibilities for so long that I thought I had it set. I was wrong.

Before our big u/s I thought that if we were having a boy I would go with this set from Pottery Barn Kids:


I even found the panels in the picture above on sale at the PBK outlet! I have since bought & returned them. Although, I still love this bedding and like the idea of having nautical accents, I feel that our little boy is going to have bright, bold colors forever. This may be my only time to decorate his room in softer colors. He'll have toys and other surroundings to stimulate his mind so I'm hoping for a softer look.

PBK came out with a green Chase set that I considered too.

So, that was the direction I started in but am headed a different way...more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment