Friday, August 8, 2008

Lovely old friends

I recently spent the afternoon with a dear friend. We met during our freshman year in college and have been there through good & bad times over the past 10 years. She is a person to admire...honest, selfless, down to earth, and fun to be around. She was an amazing support while we struggled through trying to conceive. She always had the right words to say and still does.

She had a sweet baby boy in May and it's awesome to see her as a mother. I know how much she longed to be a mother and the role suits her so well.

It was a great afternoon. I had the chance to admire her mothering skills and hold her baby while we reminisced about old times. Looking back on those 4 years of college and laughing with her was the highlight of my week.

On a previous visit with her, she sent me home with these:

LOTS of maternity clothes to borrow! Thanks to my generous friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment