Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Head or Heiny?

Our little guy is certainly getting bigger. The movement that I can SEE across my ever expanding belly is strange and amazing all at the same time. I like to show Matt and watch him squirm :) His phrase for it is "it's beautiful but it's weird". Honestly, he's right. It's awesome that it's our baby in there and I love to feel his movement but it's strange at times too. It's especially strange when I wonder WHAT he's moving in there... my body parts and his!

For the past couple of weeks I've noticed & felt a bulge appear on an area of my belly. That bulge is either our baby's head or his bottom!!

I'm seeing the OB every 2 weeks. I seriously cannot believe that I'm getting THAT close to my due date. At this weeks appt she felt my belly and listened to his heart rate, which are all normal things done at these appts, but this time she informed me that it seems he is BREECH! He still has PLENTY of time to move so we're not concerned yet but I hope it's soon. His head in my ribs is not the most comfortable feeling but it's reassuring to feel him move everyday.

30.5 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment