Saturday, March 12, 2011

Reviving this blog.

Anyone still here?  I am and I feel badly that I've neglected this little blog.  SIX MONTHS without posting!  I have a lot of catching up to do.  Even if no one out there is reading this besides Matt (and he is here experiencing it all with me) I need to document for the sake of our memories.

6 months.  6 months of change both wonderful and difficult, amazing and stressful.

I took a blogging break because other areas of my life were in need of my attention.  I was trying to balance too much and certain areas were suffering because of it.

The next few posts will consist of me catching up.

4 comments:

  1. I'm here and so glad you are reviving the blog! My little guy finally outgrew his dairy allergy (which is how I found you in the first place) but now I can't wait to see what is in story for you and your beautiful family in the future. Harper is precious!

    Jen
    www.1creativemomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you decided to revive the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondering what happened to you! :) Going to read and catch up now! :)

    ReplyDelete