Friday, October 24, 2008

Adventures in pregnancy pt 2

Oct 4th, the 2nd annual trip to NYC with Jen & Charlene!! Such a fun day!


My view down at 24 weeks pregnant and baby's first ferry ride :)


We decided not to see a show this year so that we could get some more exploring/touring in. We went to Washington Square Park, which was unfortunately closed.





We did, however get to Sullivan Street! Thanks for the surprise, girls! They know how much Matt and I love that song by Counting Crows.


Our lunchtime entertainment after exploring the area and a farmer's market:


Central Park!


Grand Central Station. I think I saved this pic too small.


Dinner at Basilica. We really loved this place last year so we came back again. It did not disappoint. Penne a la Vodka was AMAZING!


We saved room for dessert a few doors down. I wish I knew the name of that little bakery. It was cute & as you can see ... yummy.


A stop in Times Square

Then back to the ferry and home.


What a great day! I'm already looking forward to next year. We've talked about going for a day of shopping or perhaps going on a weekday and trying to get tickets to see Martha!

2 comments:

  1. Another great trip to NYC! I feel so fortunate to be able to share things like this with both of you. :) Already looking forward to next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a great day which I'm so glad to have shared with both of you. I can't believe I rode the subway! Whoo hoo!

    Looking forward to next year as well and possibly seeing Martha!

    ReplyDelete