Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to Ethan!

It's hard to believe that it's been one year since our little miracle arrived. Every day I think I couldn't possibly love him more but then my heart grows with each special moment.

Today, at 11:17am, exactly one year since he entered this world, I was nursing him to sleep. I looked down at his sweet face. His eyes were closed. He was so peaceful. I cried.
I can't even describe how perfect that moment felt.

I have posts about his 10-12 month development and his birthday bash in the works but for now, here is the slide show of Ethan's first year that Matt and I created.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7CJk6la5sg

1 comment:

  1. That slideshow is just so beautiful! I saw many tears while that was playing at the party, including my own!

    ReplyDelete