Friday, February 26, 2010

40 bags update

I've been busy going through rooms, closets, and cabinets. I've made some progress but I still have more to go! So far this has been a great experience. Our house feels roomier, brighter, and it's cleaner (thanks to my wonderful husband who has been cleaning as I organize).

First post about this here.
My list continues:
11. a duvet cover, shams, and two sets of sheets - donated

12. a smaller bag of clothes - donated
13. outdated papers from filing cabinet - shredded/garbage
14. old client files/paperwork - to my office to be shredded
15. magazines - will be donated to Ronald McDonald House in Hershey. They raised over $30,000 in 2008 with this program.
16. Bag of old handbags, a snowflake candle holder, and a shower curtain - donated

17. Bag with a clock, fake calla lilies and vase, a red hurricane, large spool of ribbon, and a few other random things - donated

18. Two diaper pails. These were given to us used before we decided to cloth diaper. - donated

19. A large box of old stuffed animals. They've been sitting in our garage forever and were in bad shape - garbage

No comments:

Post a Comment